Thursday, July 10, 2014

$5 Floral and Striped Dress

I celebrated my 29th birthday over the weekend. Another year has passed, and I still have yet to feel older or different. When asked randomly how old I am, it's remarkable if I can remember. It definitely feels like time is speeding up the older I get and the years are starting to blend together. Luckily, I celebrated my birthday with a very memorable 12 mile bike ride around Pittsburgh with the boy. No matter how old you are riding your bike will make you feel like a kid again.

We celebrated my birthday with a cookout at our friend's new house that night, and I donned this great little number that I picked up at Goodwill for $5. I love how it does all the work for you by combining stripes and floral print. I played around with the styling a little bit for these picture and I love how the jean vest looks. It adds another layer without making you sweat in the summer heat. The jean vest takes it from party frock to music festival in an instant. Yet another versatile find from Goodwill.

Details: Dress and vest via Goodwill / sandals via Shoe Department / Riley necklace



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked your FB notes lately? i sended my request there!