Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Put a Fox on It

Details: Loft Outlet sweater / Max Studio skirt via TJ Maxx / Loft tights / Franco Sarto boots via Nordstrom / Thrifted Ralph Lauren shirt via Avalon Exchange

Several things come to mind when I look at this adorable fox sweater: Zooey Deschanel, Christmas gifts from your grandma, Firefox, Put a bird on it from Portlandia... the list goes on.

I wore this outfit to work one snowy day and when people complimented me on it, all I could say was something to the affect of, "Thanks, I love cute animals..."

My name is Christina, I'm 28 years old, and I am addicted to cute animals. Also, cat videos on YouTube, let's just be honest.

I don't care how old I am. I am totally embracing the quirky placement of woodland creatures on clothing. After all, I am curious like a fox.


2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

I'm kind of having a serious fox addiction these days. And this sweater isn't helping. lol. Adore this entire outfit. Fantastic look, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Alexandra Aimee said...

Ahhh, this fox sweater is too cute for words!

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty