Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!!

It's my turn to go to the boy this weekend. Driving and more driving. What are you up to?

Enjoy your weekend and these links:

I love the bright walls of this house.

I want this necklace please, thanks. 

Great this and that.

The food in this Italian menu looks amazing.

I love all of these cameos and the DIY.

Can you believe it?  This sweater is from boys crew cuts.

I want to copy this style editor's looks ASAP. 

Great quote and Polaroid.

A gorgeous skirt and sweater combo.

Please, please, please enter this contest! Show me your best game day look!

(Photo found here via here)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I love bright walls too! Love your blog.

xo M

Cara Gray said...

What a positive post! x

Kristin said...

LOVE that Crew sweater AND the way Garance reworked The Sart's shorts!