Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday!

(Christina Hendricks getting hair and makeup done.)

Happy Friday! What are your plans? I am delving into the world of sorority advisement tonight and participating in mock recruitment. Then tomorrow I am taking my house guest/sorority sister shopping for her new apartment for grad school. And after I send her on her way Saturday afternoon, I will be indulging in Mad Men, finally. I am working on Season 1 Disc 4. I am desperately trying to catch up. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy these links:

Everything you need for a picnic

Amazing photos in Paris

Fabulous chambray and floral combo

Love this warm and cuddly autumn outfit

And this daily dose of green found here

And this his and hers display

A blog with endless inspiration

Stripes, sequins, and tartan, oh my!

Alexa Chung for Madwell, need I say more?

Behind the scenes Mad Men amazingness (pictured above) also here

2 comments:

Taj Acosta said...

Hi doll, I just found your blog and love it! hugs

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

OMG Christina looks like Zooey D there!